When we are All In, we all win. The work – and the winning – has begun. Over the past two years, Greater Cleveland Partnership has shared the All In Plan for once again becoming one of the Great Regions in the Great Lakes. The plan identifies key priorities and strategies, metrics to gauge progress, and an “All In” approach that defines how private, public and philanthropic partners work together to achieve the vision.
Click the square icon in the bottom right corner to expand the report.
We have made great strides over the past year, through the work and partnership of many across our community. We saw significant business expansions, hundreds of millions of dollars in new capital for small businesses, increases in minority business growth and a full-scale effort to develop our waterfronts.
3/9/22 | WTMA Radio | All In Annual Report
- Ford invests $1.5 Billion to expand EV production at its Avon Lake plant, adding 2,000 jobs.
- Sherwin Williams breaks ground on 1,000,000-square-foot headquarters on Public Square and 600,000-square-foot R&D facility in Brecksville.
- Cleveland Clinic begins construction on a 1,000,000-square-foot Neurological Institute, part of a $1.3 billion campus expansion.
- Canon establishes new U.S. health care unit in Cleveland with plans for $300 million investment.
- NASA Glenn plays key role in historic Artemis 1 launch.
- Cleveland startups raise $578 million in new venture capital funding.
- MAGNET opens new incubator and training facility in Health-Tech Corridor.
- Opening of the 150,000 square-foot Cleveland Cold Storage facility signals new era for Opportunity Corridor.
- COSE celebrates 50 years of helping small businesses grow.
- Cleveland Clinic Announces Details of $1.3 Billion in Capital Investments
- Fifth season of “Cleveland Chain Reaction” pitch competition delivers capital and assistance to 20 small businesses
- Case Western Reserve University and Lorain County Community College link up for semi-conductor partnership.
- Region receives a $5.8 million grant from Department of Labor to build Registered Apprenticeship Hub for tech-enabled positions.
- Ohio colleges create Comeback Compact offering former students with credits a path to completion.
- First Clevelanders graduate from unique IT apprenticeship program.
- IT Career Expo Draws More Than 1,000 Students
- Greater Cleveland Career Consortium aims to connect students to careers and solve talent gap | Ideastream Public Media
- The Minority Business Development Agency Center now has more than 140 clients statewide.
- NBA Foundation supports construction careers program.
- Global Cleveland helps employers find local international talent.
- More than 140 companies participated in GCP’s annual Equity & Inclusion assessment.
- FutureLAND Conference and Tech Week conferences draw over 3,000 participants, amplifying diversity in tech.
- Cleveland metro second in nation in connecting eligible residents to broadband through Affordable Connectivity Program.
- City, county and state make funding commitments of $40 million to further expand affordable broadband in the region.
- More than 150 diversity professionals and leaders attend Inclusion Conference on creating bold, abundant change.
- Cleveland launches biggest civic effort in decades to make downtown-lakefront connection a reality.
- Bedrock unveils $3.5 billion master plan for the Cuyahoga Riverfront, created by world-renowned architect Sir David Adjaye.
- Cleveland groups awarded $80 million in New Market Tax Credits, to spur commercial and residential development in city.
- Guardians, city, county and state finalize $435 million partnership for ballpark renovation.
- Cleveland Metroparks levy renewal passes decisively by a margin of 77%.
- Cleveland State University unveils a 10-year, $650 million master plan for its 85-acre campus.
- Alaska Airlines begins daily non-stop flights between Cleveland and Seattle.
- Aer Lingus announces direct international service from Cleveland to Dublin, with connections to Europe and Middle East.
Major investments from major corporations, great strides in bridging the talent and digital equity gaps, new airlines, a new waterfront master plan, an opening on the Opportunity Corridor and a return to the moon were among the defining moments of 2022 for the Greater Cleveland community.
For follow up questions or information about our work, please email the following individuals:
Media Relations: [email protected]
Membership Relations: [email protected]