Accelerating Growth and Prosperity
Greater Cleveland Partnership (GCP) is the region’s leading economic development organization and the largest metropolitan chamber of commerce in the nation with more than 12,000 members. Guided by a board of corporate and entrepreneurial CEOs, the organization focuses on strategic initiatives, member services, and advocacy to build a vibrant environment for all businesses.
GCP works with and represents enterprises of all sizes – from entrepreneurs and middle-market companies to global corporations and institutions.
GCP works with public, nonprofit, and private partners from across the region to support developing, attracting and retaining an abundant, skilled and diverse workforce.
GCP develops, promotes, and supports pro-growth public policies and programs at every level of government to advance and accelerate regional growth and prosperity.
GCP works collaboratively to advance initiatives and policies, building partnerships to help Cleveland become an even greater place to live and do business.
Created for and fueled by our member businesses, the Greater Cleveland Partnership is proud to serve and support organizations of all sizes from the Fortune 1000 to entrepreneurial companies. Our more than 12,000 member businesses are partners in supporting our mission and helping to build a Greater Cleveland. We cultivate relationships and leverage resources to move our region forward.
- GCP Middle Market Forum: Work from Home Impacts on Employers and the Community I July 12, 2022
- COSE’s 50th Anniversary Celebration I July 28, 2022
- 2022 Inclusion Conference: Bold Abundant Change I August 16-17, 2022
- GCP Afternoon Conversation Roundtable I July 14, 2022
- GCP Afternoon Conversation Roundtable | August 30, 2022
- GCP’s largest Annual Event ever attracts 1,300 to discuss Cleveland today — and tomorrow
- Innovative apprenticeship program bridges employment and diversity gaps to build inclusive IT talent pipeline
- Pride Spotlight: Michelle Tomallo of Fit Technologies on creating inclusive opportunity
- Cleveland Cold Storage groundbreaking on Opportunity Corridor an investment in city and people
- Personal View: NASA Glenn leadership and growth is vital for region and country