November 16, 2021 I 10 – 11 a.m.
An organization’s job design process should be inclusive for both the applicant and internal staff. Join us for our next Diversity Professionals Group webinar where our panel will share best and next practices on the Equitable Job Design process. Our panel of workforce, recruiting and human resources professionals will discuss this topic in the following areas: individuals with disabilities, position descriptions and expectations, the search process and recruiting.
- Jared Daley, Regional Coordinator of Workforce Development, Cuyahoga County Board of Developmental Disabilities
- Nicole McKinney-Johnson, MBA, Director of Human Resources, The AKA Team & Harvest of Ohio
- LaToya Smith, PHR, SHRM-CP, Vice President, Talent Acquisition Manager, Fifth Third Bank
- Delta Triplett, President & Founder, The Ten Group
- Margarita Diaz, MSN, RN, Director, Inclusion, Diversity and Health Equity, The MetroHealth System