Accelerating Growth and Prosperity
Greater Cleveland Partnership (GCP) is the region’s leading economic development organization and the largest metropolitan chamber of commerce in the nation with more than 12,000 members. Guided by a board of corporate and entrepreneurial CEOs, the organization focuses on strategic initiatives, member services, and advocacy to build a vibrant environment for all businesses.
GCP works with and represents enterprises of all sizes – from entrepreneurs and middle-market companies to global corporations and institutions.
GCP works with public, nonprofit, and private partners from across the region to support developing, attracting and retaining an abundant, skilled and diverse workforce.
GCP develops, promotes, and supports pro-growth public policies and programs at every level of government to advance and accelerate regional growth and prosperity.
GCP works collaboratively to advance initiatives and policies, building partnerships to help Cleveland become an even greater place to live and do business.
Created for and fueled by our member businesses, the Greater Cleveland Partnership is proud to serve and support organizations of all sizes from the Fortune 1000 to entrepreneurial companies. Our more than 12,000 member businesses are partners in supporting our mission and helping to build a Greater Cleveland. We cultivate relationships and leverage resources to move our region forward.
- Cleveland Asian Festival Shines Spotlight on Growing Area, Population
- NASA Glenn Research Center hosts Ohio Space Forum, leaders discuss future development in Ohio
- Cuyahoga County gives early approval to millions of dollars in COVID-19 stimulus spending
- Cybersecurity programs see growth at local community colleges
- Cleveland Metroparks hones skills at stretching dollars to get the most out of capital improvements