Accelerating Growth and Prosperity
Greater Cleveland Partnership (GCP) is the region’s leading economic development organization and the largest metropolitan chamber of commerce in the nation with more than 12,000 members. Guided by a board of corporate and entrepreneurial CEOs, the organization focuses on strategic initiatives, member services, and advocacy to build a vibrant environment for all businesses.
GCP works with and represents enterprises of all sizes – from entrepreneurs and middle-market companies to global corporations and institutions.
GCP works with public, nonprofit, and private partners from across the region to support developing, attracting and retaining an abundant, skilled and diverse workforce.
GCP develops, promotes, and supports pro-growth public policies and programs at every level of government to advance regional growth and prosperity.
GCP works collaboratively to advance initiatives and policies, building partnerships to help Cleveland become an even greater place to live and do business.
Created for and fueled by our member businesses, the Greater Cleveland Partnership is proud to serve and support organizations of all sizes from the Fortune 1000 to entrepreneurial companies. Our more than 12,000 member businesses are partners in supporting our mission and helping to build a Greater Cleveland. We cultivate relationships and leverage resources to move our region forward.
- Learn About Greatness from the Founders of Great Lakes Brewing Company I December 6, 2021
- How to Stay Out of Court (Virtual) I December 7, 2021
- Big Party for Small Biz/COSE Annual Meeting I December 7, 2021
- What is the Onboarding Experience You Create for Your Customers? I December 8, 2021
- Talking Talent (Virtual) I December 9, 2021
- Preparing Your Business for 2022 I December 10, 2021
- Looking forward: equity, Growth and Community in a Changing (And Divided) America I December 13, 2021
- Middle Market Forum: A 2022 Economic Outlook I December 14, 2021
- GCP Chairman’s Forum I January 12, 2022
- The importance of Equitable Job Design
- Ohio MBDA Business Center is open, hiring and seeking clients across the state
- More than roads and bridges: Infrastructure deal, GCP priorities aligned heading into 2022
- November is National Entrepreneurship Month: CLE Urban Winery
- Ribbon cut on Cleveland’s Opportunity Corridor; Road to open Nov. 12