Accelerating Growth and Prosperity
Greater Cleveland Partnership (GCP) is the region’s leading economic development organization and the largest metropolitan chamber of commerce in the nation with more than 12,000 members. Guided by a board of corporate and entrepreneurial CEOs, the organization focuses on strategic initiatives, member services, and advocacy to build a vibrant environment for all businesses.
GCP works with and represents enterprises of all sizes – from entrepreneurs and middle-market companies to global corporations and institutions.
GCP works with public, nonprofit, and private partners from across the region to support developing, attracting and retaining an abundant, skilled and diverse workforce.
GCP develops, promotes, and supports pro-growth public policies and programs at every level of government to advance regional growth and prosperity.
GCP works collaboratively to advance initiatives and policies, building partnerships to help Cleveland become an even greater place to live and do business.
Created for and fueled by our member businesses, the Greater Cleveland Partnership is proud to serve and support organizations of all sizes from the Fortune 1000 to entrepreneurial companies. Our more than 12,000 member businesses are partners in supporting our mission and helping to build a Greater Cleveland. We cultivate relationships and leverage resources to move our region forward.
- GCP Middle-Market Forum | November 2, 2021
- GCP Investor Networking Night | November 3, 2021
- Diversity Professionals Group: Equitable Job Design I November 16, 2021
- 5 Corporate Philanthropy Benefits (and How You Can Achieve Them) I November 17, 2021
- Leadership Diversity: Board Governance Should Reflect All Stakeholders I November 18, 2021
- GCP Virtual Morning Conversation: Remote Work and Municipal Income Tax Withholding I December 3, 2021
- Lakefront access investments continuing through collaboration and creativity
- Cleveland Development Advisors Loan Supports First Multi-Story Mixed-Use New Construction in Detroit Shoreway in a Century
- Cleveland Chain Reaction season 4 winners announced
- Workforce Connect manufacturing leadership team wins $50,000 award
- GCP to coordinate plans to transform the city’s lakefront
GCP Membership | An investment in your company and in Greater Cleveland